MADD DUI VICTIM IMPACT PANEL CLASS
IN ORDER TO REGISTER ONLINE, YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
• Phone number
• Date of Birth
• Case or Docket Number
from the court
• Which Court you attended
• Driver’s License Number
• You may register and print your proof of registration immediately by going to:
NO SHOW POLICY
• Select the location of your choice
• Select the date of your choice (with
• Complete/print the online registration form. Bring
that form, your photo ID and payment to the class.
• If you selected the wrong location or date, click the “Cancel” button to return to the VIP selection screen.
• The fee for each class is $45.00. Fee must be paid by money order or cashier’s
check made out to MADD only. No cash, credit cards or personal checks accepted.
CHECK IN Procedure
• There is a $10.00 additional fee for each missed or rescheduled class so
please check your calendars before picking a date.
• Bring the following items to class with you:
o Money order or cashier’s check
• You must pass a breathalyzer to enter. If you blow positive, you will need to
reschedule and pay the reschedule fee.
o Photo ID
o One unopened water
• Juveniles (17-under) who are
assigned to attend must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No other
juveniles are allowed.
• Late arrivals will not be admitted.
you are asked to leave due to disruptive behavior such as sleeping or talking,
you will need to reschedule and pay the reschedule fee.
• Cost is $45.00 money order or cashier’s check only made out to MADD. Cash, credit cards and personal checks will not be accepted.
Phone Registration Procedure
• MADD is not responsible for anyone remaining after class is over. Please make sure your ride will be there 10 minutes before the class is scheduled to end.
Proof of attendance will be provided at the end of the meeting.
• It is your responsibility to make copies for your file and turn the original certificate in to the appropriate person to show you have attended.
• There is a $20 fee for MADD to replace lost certificates or provide duplicate certificates.
• If you are not able to register online and want to attend a panel in the following counties, please call (800) 553-6233 to schedule
o Apache, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, and Yavapai
• If you are not able to register online and
want to attend a panel in the following counties, please call (877) 255-6233 to
schedule a class.
o Pima, Pinal, Cochise, Santa Cruz, and Yuma
• You will still need to have all your information available.
• If you receive voice mail, please leave your name and number and we will return your call within 24 hours.
When you are ready, please click the “Continue” button below.